About The Touring Co.
The Touring company has only 1 employee--it's founder and touring maven: Ali Rodgers. She grew up in the Bay Area, and moved to Walla Walla--where her father was born--when he started a winery here in 2003. Ali has worked at her family's winery (Dumas Station) for over 8 years doing Marketing & Sales, and now shares her love of wine with visitors on her tours of the Walla Walla Valley.
Ali has been traveling internationally since she was 6 months old, and has always had a penchant for new experiences. After having a baby in 2017, she wanted to stay close to home and spend more time with her family, but wanted to build something. She wondered how she could contribute to the community, using her experience and skills, while having fun at the same time. And The Touring Company was born!
- Mercedes-Benz 12 person Sprinter Van (driver + 11 passengers)
- Oversized air conditioning & heating units
- Smooth, comfortable ride
- Stereo is blue-tooth capable to listen to your favorite tunes
- Chilled water bottles provided on tours
- Note: due to our licensing, alcohol cannot be consumed in the van
Walla Walla, WA